Life Events

If you have a baby/adopt a child/or get married and want to add dependents:

These forms must show name change and/or adding dependent. 

Items needed for each new dependent:  Birth Certificate, Social Security Card..

If you recently married:

The following forms need to be completed and sent to Julie Phelps at central office.  Once received, the changes will be made in our system.

In the event of marriage additional items needed: Marriage License and a current piece of mail with both names shown.